Private Home Class
Each class will be conducted in the comfort of your own home and you can be surrounded with your support team, doula and or partner. This is a safe and comfortable setting where, as a family you have the sole attention of the childbirth educator. With private classes couples are able to have a unique experience and the ability to talk freely with a sense of comfort without the distractions of other couples.
During class the childbirth educator will help answer all questions regarding your labour and delivery. You will be provided with the most recent, evidenced based research and information to help you prepare for the arrival of your baby. With current, up-to-date information, you will be able to make educated decisions when making a birth plan.
The classes are held on one day and could be either a Saturday or Sunday. Each class could be 8 hours in length for one class or divided into two classes 4 hours each (extra charges apply). You will receive an up-to-date booklet with all topics, the course outlines and reources.
By choosing a private class families can focus on their own birthing needs and techniques. You would have the instructor’s undivided attention and since each class is designed to meet the needs of the individual expectant family.
Here are a few things about the private class:
- The class is tailored to meet your specific needs and individual concerns
- The class is taught in the privacy of your own home
- Each class is taught by using a variety of instructional methods such as visual aids, videos and plenty of practice!
- Private classes allow you to discuss personal issues at ease and in private.
- May also surround yourself with your support network. (partner, doula, mother, sister, friend)
- You have the sole attention of the instructor
- Less time is spent on the concerns and questions of others which may not pertain to you.
- A convenient choice if you are on bed rest and/or have a medical condition
- Confidentiality Assured
- From Bump to Baby provides a Saturday class specified by you or it can be split into two classes, each being 4 hours (extra fee(s) may be applied)
- Recommend a private class anytime from 30 to 36 weeks of pregnancy
- Payments can be made by Cash, VISA, email transfers or PayPal
- All payments must be received in full, by the start of the first class
- Confirmation and a receipt will be e-mailed upon receiving your payment in full
- Payment secures your space in the class
- View course calendar
- Please promptly fill out the online registration form or call 416-523-1211 to register.
Refer to the Private Calendar 2017
What To Bring
- Wear Comfortable clothing
- 1 or 2 pillow(s)
- Water to drink
- A partner
- Something to take notes
- A list of questions/concerns